Harbor House Summary
Spacious and comfortable with a great views.
Sleeps: ( 9 )
Bedrooms: ( 4 ) Master is huge with King Bed, water views, and French doors to porch, Guest Bedrooms 2 & 3 have Queen Beds, Guest bedroom 4 has bunk beds, queen lower, twin top. All bedrooms are spacious, all beds are comfortable memory foam.
Bathrooms: ( 2 ) Tub/Shower in both Baths, Master Bath has Laundry and walk in closet.
Kitchen: Spacious kitchen has everything you want.
The house is all about relaxing in place. Hanging out on the perfect porch or in the living room with wall to wall picture window natural beauty from sun rise to sun set.
This is a Nature lovers vacation home. Ducks cranes and pelicans frequent the front lawn and harbor.
This home can comfortably welcome the large family vacations.
When you want adventure, drive 5 minutes to virgin beaches. Walk, horseback ride or golf cart on the beach dunes. Golf carts and friendly horses are rented at the beach. The Horse Riding adventures include forging across inlets to uninhabited neighboring islands. Sailing buffs, kayak paddlers and power boaters can explore numerous deserted islands, bird estuaries, beaches, dunes and bluffs. Or just stroll the miles of deserted beaches and rolling dunes. You will probable see one of our herds of wild horses.
Where else can you find this at any price?
For more fun things to do, review our “Local attractions” PDF.
This is a year round vacation land. The Gulf stream keeps us warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.. We have small palms in the yard, and the average high temp in January and February is 59F. Visit in the winter for best pricing. Fall and spring are lovely. Reserve your summer vacation soon. Check out our introductory prices on our latest offering.
Cedar Island has a highway bridge from the mainland. The causeway is on the national register of scenic drives. This is a “drive to the front door” property.
Google the address, “2778 Cedar Island Road, Cedar Island 28520”. You can see the lovely location. The perimeter hedges provide excellent privacy.
Spacious Waterfront Raised View Home on our quaint “Great Harbor”. Four large bedrooms that accommodate up to 9 guests. Two baths, with laundry, and a fully equipped kitchen. The living room has two walls of picture window displaying a magnificent view of the Harbor and Bay.
The fully covered and screened porch measures 70 feet long and 20 feet wide. It Features even more spectacular views, plus an additional outdoor kitchen with Propane Bar-B-Q gill/burner, with dining room and lounging furniture. The porch is the ultimate hang out spot in all kinds of weather.
Every creature comfort is provided.
• Wi-Fi and 50” TV with streaming entertainment
• Central AC,
• Full kitchen with all conveniences including a coffee maker, blender, microwave, full size oven/stove and ice maker
• Two remodeled modern baths with tub/showers.
• Washer Dryer in Master Bath
• All Linens and Towels are provided. Bring your swim suite, toothbrush, and favorite foods for the B-B-Q.
• 2600 Square Feet of Harbor Heaven
• Additional 1200 foot screen porch and 250 foot sun deck on back
• Master Bedroom has huge with King Size memory foam bed, a great view of the harbor, and private bath with walk in closet.
• First Guest bedroom is spacious with a Queen Sized memory foam bed, his and hers closets, huge picture window with nice views and private access to the second bath.
• Second Guest bedroom is large with a Queen Sized memory foam bed, and large closet.
• Third Guest bedroom is has a bunk bed with Queen on the bottom and twin on top. Both are comfortable memory foam beds. This large room with a formal dining room on one side and bunk bed bedroom on the other. There are nice views and direct access to the sun deck.
• This is a lovely and very private location.
Watch the sun Rises over bay and harbor, and sip your sun set cocktail after a memorable day of adventures, as vibrant colors glow over the harbor. This is the place for a relaxing easy vacation.